Saturday 6 February 2010

My imagination will be amazing!

Quote of the Day


"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."

– George Bernard Shaw

I have the imagination, and the will, just working on the creation of a fabulously fit and healthy me:)
End of the first week of youngest being a member of my gym and he's really enjoying all the classes I booked him into and i've enjoyed being there more often but seemed to be more relaxed, though my ex clas for this week are quite impressive - it's at 5129 for 5days - because some days are split into 2 sessions I'm able to do a bit more:D This bit is the will to improve and my end goal, to wear my wedding dress dyed a shade of tourquiose to match my favourite jewelry, made by Sheila Fleet in Orkney. She's got a wonderful collection I usually buy on my yearly sojourn to Islay but this year I bought them in john O'Groats as we did our fab *tour of Scotland* instead. I really must spend some time getting a photo album done on here - love advertising Scotland whenever I get the chance:D

3 comments:

  1. Wow - it's a lovely idea getting your wedding dress to match Sheila's jewelry. That's creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've been doing a great job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color turquoise and am very proud of you and your son for going the gym.

    ReplyDelete