Thursday 21 January 2010

Happy Progress!

I have succeeded in TMS challenge of 5 exercise sessions, 3 weeks in a row because in the last 3 weeks I have seriously cranked up the exercise, I'm doing 3 aqua aerobic classes a week, the salsacise on a Tuesday and still maintaining my competitive edge with thedlondeone's monthly calorie tracker, and of course the 10km Friday challenge, rowing, and now the 100 pushups (you can tell she's trying to kill me lol:)) In amongst this I have been following the Biggest Loser 30 day Jump Start, which has helped give specific progress to my workout along with all the other stuff!!


I'm seriously enjoying all this and can't get my head round why I didn't do it sooner, but there lies madness, you can't keep asking why didn't I? You have to move forwards and enjoy the now:)

I've also been much more careful with my food and am more likely to have a peice of fruit than a biscuit, thanks to TMS challenge at the beginning of Jan, so gradually I'll get the right results and start to look forward to getting more clothes, teehee!!
Oh and in amongst all this I've been shining my sink and getting to grips with my household chores in a more positive way - all in all a very good start to 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment