Friday 18 December 2009

Motivational sayings

Just a few saying picked up from others that keep me going

~Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.


~People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing, which is why we recommend it daily. (This one made me smile!)

~Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in day out.

~We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.

~If you can imagine it, you can achieve it, if you can dream it, you can become it.

~If you talk about it, it's a dream, if you envision it, it's possible, but if you schedule it, it's real.


The last one's a favourite! I can talk about being fitter and slimmer,  I can see myself fitter and slimmer, and now I've scheduled next year so I get real and finish the job I've started!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to remember some of these motivational sayings as I ride round the Strathpuffer at 2am on the 17th of January, quite inspiring! Watched Robson Green on telly the other week doing his cold water swimming and he was told to keep telling himself "nothing can defeat me",easier said than done sometimes!

    ReplyDelete